ECS Deep Clean Industries offers Fat Trap Cleaning and bio-dosing. When you book your Extractor Fan Cleaning you can ask to include your kitchens fat trap cleaning service also, alternatively, you can get the cleaning of your fat trap as a separate service.
Also known as a grease trap, a fat trap is required in all commercial and industrial kitchens to prevent hot fat, grease and oil from entering the sewer system and causing blockages.
In order to prevent blockages of the sewer system due to accumulated fats and oils discharged from food facilities, many wastewater treatment agencies require a fat trap. Your commercial kitchens fat trap must comply with SANS 10 252-2, as referenced by National Building Regulations (SANS 10 400 P) in that the filtering of FOG needs to be sufficient in preventing any greasy fatty particles to enter into the drainage system. One of the best ways to maintain your kitchens fat trap is with bio-dosing, which in short mean we pour a bioagent that eats away the FOG into the fat trap. Then we do the cleaning of the fat trap unit on the specific basis required to match your kitchens FOG production.
Fat trap cleaning should be scheduled at least every 4 to 6 weeks, however depending in the size of your fat trap it does need to be maintained on a weekly basis.
Fat Trap Cleaning
Cleaning grease traps prevent solidified fats, oils, and grease from sticking to the insides of the drainage pipes, which as a result traps food particles and other debris. When done in the right way, cleaning your kitchens’ grease trap will ensure a hygienic environment in your commercial kitchen.
ECS offers many other services on top of the cleaning and maintenance of your kitchen’s fat trap. ECS Deep Clean Industries are specialists in the industry when it comes to Extractor Fan Cleaning extractor canopy cleaning, extractor system Installation, extractor canopy Filters as well as Extractor duct cleaning.
Don’t compromise on the health and safety standards of your commercial kitchen, call ECS Deep Clean Industries today for all your Fat Trap Cleaning and Extractor Fan Cleaning needs. All our products are food safe ensuring client’s peace of mind.
Call us today for more information on our services or to request a quote.
ECS Deep Clean Industries, your partner in business.
Should a health and safety inspection officer fail your kitchen in its health and safety compliance inspection, it can result in not only a substantial fine, but also a temporary or even a permanent seize of operations.
We offer extractor system inspections and feedback reports, wee keep your service history should any insurance or health and safety officer require such information from you.
When it comes to complying with health and safety regulations, ensuring you know what is required and checked from the regulations point of view is key. Being informed about these regulations enables and empowers you to make best practices decisions which will ensure your kitchen remains compliant and operational at all times. Should your kitchens extractor system inspection fail a health and safety inspection it can result not only in a substantial fine but also could lead to a temporary or even permanent seize of operations.
ECS Deep Clean Industries delivers a full extractor system inspection whilst performing the cleaning service of that system every time! We check for leaks in the ducting, we lookout for rust or unrepairable holes which can occur in old systems. We inspect the extractor filters for good condition of the panels inside the extractor filter as well as making sure there is no abrasion on the filter which can lead to the filter breaking or preventing proper suction through it.
It's imperative that you have a professional cleaning service done on your extractor system and kitchen equipment on a regular basis at least every 6 months according to the SANS18:50 best practices principles. , ensuring beyond compliance every time.
ECS Deep Clean Industries is a leader in the field of extractor system inspections and cleaning services.
We offer extractor system inspections and feedback reports, we keep your service history should any insurance or health and safety officer require such information from you. We ensure compliance with health and safety regulations not only from our clients perspective but also in our approach in delivering our various extractor system services.
Contact us today for a free quote on your next extractor system cleaning service, which includes the cleaning of your extractor filter and a thorough extractor system inspection.
Running a successful restaurant is already a challenge. Leave your Commercial Kitchen Cleaning to the professionals at ECS Deep Clean Industries.
Why should I hire a cleaning service for my commercial kitchen?
• Your commercial kitchen needs to be running at all times. By hiring ECS Deep Clean Industries, you can be assured to have the cleaning specialists available when your kitchen is in need of a deep clean. ECS offers high-quality cleaning service for all commercial kitchens as well as a wide range of other services, including extraction system cleaning and certification, extraction system installation, industrial / commercial kitchen deep cleaning service, extraction system maintenance and repair, pizza ovens, tandoori ovens, charcoal grilling and other solid burning fuel systems, to name just a few.
• Ensure your kitchen cleaning products are non-hazardous and food safe. ECS Deep Clean Industries is the leader in the commercial and industrial cleaning industry. Our cleaning products are non-hazardous, biodegradable and food safe to provide you with peace of mind and a clean kitchen free of bacteria, grease build up and filth. That is why you need the best cleaning services.
• Saving you time. For peace of mind, you need a cleaning company that can accommodate your schedule. ECS adapts to your schedule saving you time. Time is something there is never enough of. Leave your deep cleaning to ECS Deep Clean Industries. Our goal is building healthy, long-lasting relationships with our clients by delivering a service that exceeds expectations and creates trust between the service provider and consumer.
• Make sure the company you choose to clean your kitchen is certified and affiliated with and/or endorsed by Governmental Agencies and independent associations. ECS Deep Clean Industries is certified and affiliated with and/or endorsed by Governmental Agencies and independent associations. After the cleaning of your commercial or industrial kitchen, ECS will provide you with the necessary certification.
• Hiring Professional Cleaners for the job at hand. ECS Deep Clean Industries are professionals the will follow industry standards and processes to ensure that the cleanliness of your restaurant is safe, sanitary, and compliant. Commercial kitchen cleaning is a great way to keep restaurant kitchens in the best shape. A good, deep cleaning will help eliminate germs, pests, as well as the spread of health issues. Hire the best cleaning services in Pretoria for all your deep cleaning needs.
When it comes to maintaining a clean kitchen, whether it is an industrial or commercial kitchen in need of cleaning services, book your free site assessment today. For a free site assessment please phone 066 474 0437
Kitchen Deep Cleaning can be defined as detailed cleaning of specific areas such as walls and floor and/or detailed cleaning of various equipment found in commercial/Industrial Kitchens. The kitchen deep cleaning service includes but is not limited to equipment such as stainless-steel tables, shelves, ovens etc. It is common for fat and grease to build up to occur inside the extractor system of the kitchen. These fats, oils and grease then build-up on the fan unit of the system which has several risks involved as a result of the build-up.
The first and most obvious risk is a high fire hazard, these oils and fats are a highly flammable substance, and where this is a fire hazard in the normal commercial kitchen, it is especially so with the commercial kitchen where an open fire is used for flame grilling.
The other obvious risk is the health risk tied into the build-up of the fats and oils. The build-up serves as the perfect environment for harmful bacteria to thrive, and in a kitchen where a high room temperature exists, the fats and oils tend to melt and can then very easily contaminate the food being used for cooking. In terms of the extractor when the fats and oils melt it can run down and drip down into the food being prepared, posing serious health risks.
Another Risk involved with fats, oils and grease build-up is it can cause the fan to seize as the FOG can become cold and hardened restricting the movement of the fan impellers (blades). This is a very costly hazard and can easily be prevented through frequent and effective Kitchen Deep Cleaning service.
Despite it being a necessary maintenance procedure, it is also a legal requirement to clean your commercial kitchens’ extractor system on a regular basis as outlined in the SANS 18:50 bylaws.
ECS Deep Clean Industries has expertly trained staff to assist you with your kitchen deep cleaning requirements.
For the Deep Cleaning of your kitchens extractor system, a compliance certificate will be issued ensuring that no health inspector can fault or fine your kitchen system on safety or health hazards.
Contact us today to book your required deep clean service, or for a free site assessment and quotation!
ECS Deep Clean Industries offers specialised services in extractor system cleaning and the cleaning of various commercial kitchen equipment such as various types of ovens.
Rotisserie ovens are particularly prone to increased amounts of fat and oil build-up. These fatty build-ups quickly become a breeding ground for harmful bacteria which if left uncleaned results in health and safety violation.
Solid burning fuel ovens
Solid Burning Fuel ovens such wood-fired pizza ovens pose a great fire hazard if not cleaned as regularly as every 4 months or more. The build-up of soot inside the dome and chimney is a highly flammable residue and with open fire being used there is the increased risk of fire. ECS cleans both the dome and chimney system as part of our oven cleaning service.
Not only does ECS clean all your kitchen equipment, but we also clean the various ovens used for the commercial or industrial kitchen today. These include your common microwave oven, conveyor oven, conventional oven and combination ovens.
Oven Cleaning is an important part of maintenance and safety for various reasons:
• Reduces fire risk
• Improves mechanical and operational efficiency
• Keeps heat levels properly calibrated
• Removes food and other debris so it can't contaminate the product
• Extends the life of your equipment
• Prevents more costly repairs down the road